“At NCFRP, our key goal is to provide Cost Effective and Flexible
Outcome Driven functional restoration treatment to your clients.”
We understand that finding the right program for your client is a challenge. Our more than 13 years of experience in providing Functional Restoration treatment has allowed us to conduct a study over hundreds of patients to measure a variety of significant outcomes. We hope that these results will help you determine whether NCFRP is the right program for your clients.
Too often, patients are put through surgeries, injections, physical therapy, chiropractic treatments, increased medications with negative outcomes, increased complaints of pain, depression, disability and overall decreased physical and psycho-social functioning despite your and the treating physician’s best efforts. Recovery and return to work can become seemingly impossible goals. NCFRP could be your solution.
At NCFRP, our goal is to help every patient maximize functional and psychological potential resulting to decreased utilization of healthcare resources, optimization of medication usage, and a return to work plan.
In 2013, NCFRP conducted an Outcomes Measure study across multiple dimensions of the program.
NCFRP outcomes include multiple functional measures, medication usage, pre/post-employment status, and multiple measures of pain-related psychological functioning.
SUMMARY: Patients completing the Northern California Functional Restoration Program (NCFRP) evidence clinically-significant improvement across multiple dimensions of functionality, reduction of pain opioid use, and psycho-social/psychological functioning. For NCFRP participants that sought employment post-program, a significantly high percentage of them were successful.
- 24% average reduction in opioid usage post-NCFRP
- 71% of those completing NCFRP return to some type of work
- 96% of patients are Permanent & Stationary post program
- Significantly improved physical functioning
- Improved emotional well-being; including depressive and anxiety-related symptoms
- Improved experiential functioning: better participation in activities-of-daily living
- Greater participation in desired social activities
- Greater quality of interactions with significant others
- Have reduced reliance on Opioid medications and other pain-related medications
- Have significantly high return-to-work rate and adaptive changes to Permanent & Stationary status
Learn more about our Outcome Studies.
Please CONTACT US for additional information regarding program specifics. We look forward to working with you in providing the best outcomes for your client!